viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

Weaving the clouds

hey!!
I'm new with crochet but I think is a good idea to try it, I'm falling in love with this new project and it helps to distract myself on this time of vacations, I haven't travel yet, I hope I would go to some place that is not my home :).
As you can see on the pictures I already complete three bows in pink you can attach this to some hook for your hair o anything else, you just have to let your imagination fly.
If you want to learn about this, you can see tutorials on youtube only look for "crochet tutorials" and there you go, start and tell me your expirence if you want.

hey!!
Soy nuevo con el crochet, pero creo que es una buena idea probarlo, me estoy enamorando con este nuevo proyecto y ayuda a distraerme en esta época de vacaciones, no he viajado, sin embargo, espero ir a algún lugar que no sea mi casa :).
Como se puede ver en las fotos que ya completan tres moños en rosa, puedes pegar esto a algun  ganchito para el pelo o cualquier otra cosa, sólo tienes que dejar volar tu imaginación.
Si ustedes quieren aprender acerca de esto, se puede ver tutoriales en youtube sólo buscan "tutoriales crochet" y ahí lo tienes,  y me cuentan  su experiencia




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario