lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

Fragrance

Hey Guys!!
This are my favorite perfumes that I've using this couple months ago. I really like the scent of each one and I think it's delicious. 
I got simply gorgeous from Victoria's Secret and the splash vanilla lace that its also from Victoria's Secret, I use it everyday because I like that sweet smell that its made of. 
The other one is TNS from tennis unfortunately is out of market. I got a sample on Plataforma k and when I was going to buy it some lady at the store told me that it isn't  available anymore and I was so disappointed, I really loved that perfume, but I'm looking other scent to try so recommend me you're favorite perfume and tell me why you like it. 

Disclaimer: These product have been purchased by me, All opinions are my own!

Hey Guys!
Estos son mis perfumes favoritos que he usando hace unos meses. A mi me gusta el olor de cada uno y creo que es delicioso.
Tengo simply gorgeous de Victoria Secret y  vanilla lace splash que es también de Victoria Secret, lo uso todos los días porque me gusta ese olor dulce.
El otro es TNS del tennis lamentablemente está fuera del mercado. Tengo una muestra de Plataforma K y cuando iba a comprar una señora en la tienda me dijeron que lo descontinuaron, y yo estaba tan decepcionada, me encantó ese perfume, pero estoy buscando otro aroma para  probar así que me recomiendan ustedes  perfume favorito y dime por qué te gusta.


Disclaimer: Estos productos han sido comprados por mí, Todas las opiniones son mías!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario